Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Button Girl

Hello here is another creation of mine, I feel purple is my colour as I seem to be able to work with it well and quick in the idea process.
 Ingredients 
  • Little Gourjuss clear stamps
  • Woodware paper lace 
  • Pearlescent card 
  • Spectrum Noir & Neena card
  • Buttons, Ribbon  & Gems
  • Clear embossing powder  
Spectrum Noir Pens 
Skin - FS2 FS4 FS9 CR3  
Hair - IG3 IG5 IG8 IG10 
Dress - PL3 PL4 PL5
Harts, Bows & Socks - PL2 PL3
Edges - IG1   

I would like to enter my card in to these challenges
Sketch Saturday 
Totally Gorjuss- Anything goes with a button 
Craft Creations - No flowers 
Crafters Companion - Favourite colour combination

As always comments and feedback welcome
AJ x x x 
   

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely card - thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image, love the purple color (is one of my 3 favs colors).. You did a gorgeous card.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

    ReplyDelete