Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

NOEL

Hello to all I`m back, been working a lot so had no time to craft at all but I have now got my days off and I have done some new Christmas cards.
I had this lovely Noel stamp which was so traditional so I thought  with some nice paper it would look modern as well.


  Ingredients
  • Noel wooden stamp
  • Spectrum Noir
  • Yellow Distress Ink 
  • Xmas papers from stash
  • Liquid pearls, Gems 
  • Mirror card 
I love the paper flowers, I thought something different than traditional xmas card decs.
I would like to enter this into the Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge  Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge

All feedback and comments welcomed 
AJ

2 comments:

  1. Awesome car. Love the image and your lovely flowers.

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that stamp is lovely! Brings to mind those old illuminated manuscripts :)

    ReplyDelete