Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bookmarks with a twist

This little old project I saw in the Craft Stamper magazine and really wanted to give it a go, I then thought this could be the perfect craft to enter into Crafters Companion anything but a card challenge.
Now this involves Dulux colour swatches and stamping an image,
I picked the Toread stamps by Crafters companion.






I also did one with a free set of Sawing stamps then all I did was stamp with stazon matted on to black card punched a hole and set an eyelet and put in some ribbon and a few pearls.
I think the saying is simple but effective, a loverly bookmark.

I would love to hear peoples comments or feedback on this project.
AJ X X   
  

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulously creative idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea guess I will just have to pop along to B&Q and pinch some of these colour swatches and make some myself ... thanks for joining my blog and having a go at the Give Away ... Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete