Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 17

Hello to all hope you had a nice week, I myself have been stuck at work 12 and half hours each day so I am tired now lol, got two days off to do some crafting.This coiming Tuesday is my birthday who knows what I get up to.

Now onto the challenge over on Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog.
My Digi this week is from cdee designs and she is called Chloe, now my only Panic moment was the theme this week is BOYS ARE MADE OF I know lol boy card and a girls image, so someone mentioned Billy Elliot to me and it took me days to think of what to do.
lets have a look shall we.
Hear we go?
What do you think?
I coloured using Spectrum Noirs, used papers from DCWV spring fling papers cut the rectangle and question mark out on the e craft and the sentiment done on the computer and added 2 buttons.
I think it worked out well and I hope a bit funny in a good way.

Pens used-
Skin- FS2 FS4 FS6 CR3
Hair-  EB3 TN2
Tutu and Shoes- DR3 DR4 DR6
T-shirt and Tights-PP2 PP4 PP6


I would like to enter this in to Crafty Creations Challenge- Take Two  I used 2 buttons.
I hope to see all of you over on the challenge blog having ago and cannot wait to see all the creations.
All comments and feedback welcome.
AJ X X X 

No comments:

Post a Comment