Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Crafting for fun and pleasure

Hello to all my followers, I have been lacking on my blogging these last few weeks only blogged my DT cards, well today's post is to show you some things I have made for a present order and one for fun.
I have been trying hard to sell my cards but have come to the conclusion that what will be will be and if people want my cards they will tell me, I try to make some money back to get more stash but as I am addicted to crafts I don't think I will stop spending lol.
Ok so first pic is a canvas I made for Marks mum for Mothers day, I used a canvase and layered paper on to it as I ain't good at painting.

I used a digi fro bugaboo and then added lace, flowers and cut out mum on the e crafter.
Image coloured in with my spectrum noir pens.

My next is a card made for a workmate for his mum,
we figured out she loves sewing and pink so this is what came out of my head lol.

And finally this card is for fun, I stamped a toread image coloured her in and embossed some vines, its a simple card but lovely In my opinion, The Toreads are from Crafters Companion my fave company ever.

Well that's me for now,  please leave a comment and hope to post some fun things i have done again soon.
Keep crafting
AJ X X X X

1 comment:

  1. Wow i like them all but that little fellow at the bottom is just so cool . I love him.

    ReplyDelete