Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Glitter N Sparkle challenge 22

Hello to all my followers. Today See's a new challenge start over at glitter n sparkle.
My didgi this week is Kayla the Kangaroo from Daisy Doodels.
The theme is mothers day/ladies card.
My first thought was oh no a kangaroo what shall I do so me and the other half came up with the sentiment "hopping in for a cuddle"

I used a base from hunkydory and paper from my stash, the quilled flowers are made from a leather style paper and hat pin in the middle, The image was coloured in with spectrum noirs only using EB3 4 5 TN1 2.
The last touch was using liquid pearls.

I hope every one is well and please pop over and have a look and maybe have ago.
AJ XX X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the design and earthy colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card AJ. Love the shape and that kangaroo is too cute :) Great colouring and sentiment.
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete