Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Gone fishing

Hello to all and hope your well.
its that time of year again Fathers day, I have been crating cards for special orders and created this one and then I realised I have not entered the craters companion challenge this month and looked down and what have I coloured a mulberry wood image and the theme is masculine.
so that was a stroke of luck.
I coloured with spectrum noirs and used spellbinders stamped dad all over the background and added twine and the sentiment.
I hope you all like.


Thanks for having a look and will be back with pics of the other fathers day cards I have created.
Keep well and keep on crafting.
AJ X X X

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great stamp for a guy card! Your coloring looks so awesome too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Masculine challenge. Hope we see you next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love how you colored the bear! Thanks for playing along on the Crafter's Companion challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card for the man in your life and the image is one of my favourites.

    Thank you for joining us on the Crafters Companion Challenge this month

    Pam

    ReplyDelete