Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Leaving my DT positions and what I am up to next

Hello to all I have been very quiet for a while this is due to not having any time to do stuff I want ot do.
I now have to tell you all I have stepped down from all the design teams I was on this was not easy as I have enjoyed working with some fab ladies but been thinking about it for a wile and well with working full time trying to do the dt cards, trying to start running lessons and youtube I could not find the time to craft for my self or keep up to date with my blog or anyone elses, so know I have trimmed it back I will be focusing my efforts on doing youtube vids doing my blog and trying to become a craft tutor and keeping up todate with others blogs add in work and home life to that and I think I will be enough to keep me going.

I would like to thank every one on the dts and my followers for supporting me and hope you still will support me in my new ventures.

Please watch this blog for updates of lessons projects and videos.
THANK YOU ALL
AJ X X X

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best in your future ventures AJ. It was lovely working with you - if just for a short time - and I shall be looking out for your updates :) Take good care and enjoy!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best, AJ! Thank you for the wonderful projects you created for The Corrosive Challenge this year! Take care!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete