Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Blending with different colour tones with spectrum noir pens

Hello to you all and I hope I find you all well and crafting.
Today I watched this very good colour-a-long tutorial video on the spectrum noir website done by Jennie Black. It shows how to blend different colours from different colour family's together.
I coloured this lovely stamp I have I do believe it was bought from a charilty shop as its a wood mounted one, also the sentiment I used BT5, CG4, CT4 and CT1 then added ribbon, pearls, hat pins and a little metal butterfly. The butter fly has been coloured twice and then I cut one out and stuck it over the first just on the body so it lets the wings pop out.






I hope you all enjoyed this and do hope to do some videos soon, and please check out the video I have linked it.
Keep crafting.
AJx x x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Anthony. Love the colours and dimension on the butterfly.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete