Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

NEC

Hello to you all yesterday i went to the nec for the first time since i started crafting over 3 years ago,
I bought lots and lots and lots of stuff lol, and meet lots of nice people I had a nice chat to Louise Welsh from crafters companion how is a lovely ladie, and i meet the wonderful colouring queen Leann chivers who i was so happy to finally meet and have a chat and a we cuddle, Leann was so helpful with my questions,
I also meet Kay from IndigoBlu we had a grate conversation about harry potter as i was wearing a Hogwarts tshirt and Kay loves it 2, then i had a little private lesson on the flitter glue and flakes and Kay was very nice in actually giving me ago which was so cool,
Anyway it was a long day we were up at 5am and did not get home till 9.30pm so it was a very long but exciting day.
Now finally a pic of me with Leann,

Well i hope to be back with a haul blog and vid by sunday to show you all the stuff i bought.
Until then keep crafting.
AJ X X

No comments:

Post a Comment