Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

DT INSPIRATION POST FOR CHING-CHOU KUIK DIGI STAMPS

Hello to you all and I hope your week was grate and you are all finding time to craft,
First of all I would like to wish every one a very Merry Christmas.
I am very proud of this as it is all coloured in with just spectrum noir pencils then i used spray and shine over it.
so today is my inspiration day and in a moment you may see my card but for a bit of information,
so hear are the Link's.
BLOG this is were you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team


OK so on to my card and this week I have used the digi

Christmas Tree


 

I have used spectrum noir pencils, some grate papers and used the tattered lace die to do the sentiment,
so until next time,
keep crafting,
AJ X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment