Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

DT inspiration Ching-Chou Kuik challenge blog and FREE DIGI

Hello to you all and I hope your week was grate and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and in a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so hear are the Link's.
BLOG this is were you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team

The challenge this week is add some ribbon and flowers,

OK so on to my card and this week I and for the first time all the design team have used the digi 
wild princess,


I have coloured the image in just spectrum noir pencils and used spray and shine, 
and used tattered lace dies and papers, the bow is a die from creative expressions by sue Wilson,

hear is my new blog badge as we now have 2 teams one is the blog team and one is the facebook team,

so untill next time keep crafting
AJ x xx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anthony. She certainly suits the pink scheme you have used for her. Love that bow die. Take care, Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and a fab design, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, love to see guys making cards and let their inner beauty out....have also joined your blog as a new follower...BTW I have a candy on at the moment too....cheers, Aussie aNNie .xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}



    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony this is just beautifully coloured and I love the bow and flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anthony
    A gorgeous card fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne x :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and I love all the pink :)

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card its really gorgeous. Though confused where is the digi is there something we have to do for it or anything? BTW Thank you for showing me where the challenge blog is and everything. its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do believe when you enter you can email kym and all the details are on the challenge blog if not let me know

      Delete