Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

DT inspiration for Ching-Chou Kuik digi stamps

Hello to you all and I hope your week was great and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and card for the blog . In a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so here are the links.

BLOG this is where you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team.



I am using the digi image
Rose Bride Dollie
this is a very new line to the digi store.

 these 2 pics are some close ups of the image






I have used spectrum pens and pencils on the wings on neena, i cut the image out,
i  have used green and white card stock tattered lace embossing folder liquid pearls and some silk flowers .


I hope you can come on over to the Facebook page to have a look.
Until next time,
keep on crafting
AJ X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment