Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

DT inspiration post for ching-chou kuik

Hello to you all and I hope your week was great and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and card for the blog . In a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so here are the links.

BLOG this is where you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team.

I am using the digi image
Marie Antoinette dollie  






I have used spectrum pens and pencils on neena,
 i have used some off cuts of card i have left used a martha stewert punch and used a little ek suckses punch to put on the little embellishments 


I hope you can come on over to the Facebook page to have a look.
Until next time,
keep on crafting
AJ X X

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful AJ, well coloured.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete