Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

DT inspiration post for ching-chou kuik

Hello to you all and I hope your week was great and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and card for the blog, and this week all the design team have used the same image so you should of seen 5 posts of the same image and mine is the sixth and they should all give you ideas what to do with one image. In a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so here are the links.

BLOG this is where you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team.

I am using the digi image
TIME WILL TELL






I have used spectrum pencils only for this image and coloured on to neena,card stock some nice patterned paper, a little punch and flowers and thought i would add some jewel swirls


I hope you can come on over to the Facebook page to have a look.
Until next time,
keep on crafting
AJ X X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful AJ
    Dianne x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful AJ, she looks quite oriental.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete