Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

DT post for ching chou kuik

Hello to you all and I hope your week was great and you are all finding time to craft,
so today is my inspiration day and card for the blog, . In a moment you may see my card, but for a bit of information,
so here are the links.

BLOG this is where you can see lots
 more inspiration posts from all the design team.


I am using the digi image
night at the pumpkin patch 






i have used spectrum noir pens sheena and the ecraft ebrush a spellbinders die flowers gems and some card stock




I hope you can come on over to the Facebook page to have a look.
Until next time,
keep on crafting
AJ X X

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I

    am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Cigarette traders

    ReplyDelete